Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My ChI-Na PoX DeAr DeAr....

E other day i was talking to my colleague at the nac cos we had so much time... we were jus talking about our school backgrounds and of cos bfs as well... i was telling her i was from ac and smu and blah blah... i called dear to ask him something after that.. she heard me talking to dear and after i put down the phone she exclaimed to me "Your bf is a semi chi-na pox!" haha i told her no la he is not a semi he IS a CHI-NA POX!! haha sorry dear i dun mean anything bad by saying dat k heh...

she still cannot get over the fact that i have a chinese speaking bf haha.. its not like dear cannot speak eng its jus dat he is more comfortable speaking in mandarin... she gets e inpression that cos i am from ac and i speak eng most of the time i would go for the kind of guys who "eat potato", wears big berms and big t-shirts and would pose with a pair of Oakleys hanging on their neck... haha sounds very funny to me heh... maybe in e past i would look for this sort of guys cos they are all over in my school...

I actually disliked such guys before i went ac cos they were such poseurs... some of them can be quite nice la haha... oh wells... she kept telling me she cannot believe it haha.. den i told her.. actually as long as he is good to me can already..