Wednesday, May 24, 2006

HoW WeLl Do U KnOw Me????

Yesterday, dear said something to me... "Sometimes i dun tink i really understand u...." he said it wasn't a bad comment jus something he thought of when he was looking at me... it took me by surprise and of cos i wasn't exactly very happy with e comment... i dunno that phrase jus seem to have a negative connotation to it esp when it applies in a relationship... i cannot picture it in a good way....

I guess it might be cos dear is not very comfortable with my friends like Josh and Cas, Nat... e "English speaking and somewhat well off people" Dear told me b4 that if not for me he would not know pple like us... the potato eating and rich pple who frequents Gucci, LV and eats at restaurant for almost every meal... i am different from them as well cos i cannot afford the kind of lifestyle they are leading so i try not to join them sometimes cos i know me and dear cannot afford to eat like kings everyday, we have no car and we can't afford to take cab everyday as well... even in e past it was e same... Its not that i do not like to hang out with them.. its jus dat i can't afford it and unfortunately, so can't my bfs.

I know dear dun really feel comfortable when we hang out with them cos we talk about diff things and they speak in eng... i know he feels as though he dun fit in... sometimes i feel e same way about myself too...sometimes i feel as though i am not in integral part as well unless it is something regardiong directions den i will suddenly be very impt... but its ok with me i dun mind it most of the time... they are still my good frens afterall...

Sometimes i wonder if i bring joy to dear or making him unhappy.. .