Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I HaTe My HaIr!!!!

In a damn irritable and bad mood today... took a long time to blow dry and style my hair today cos e stupid hairdesser did a terrible job on cutting my hair yesterday... he was not only very very slow, seems as though he was cutting strand by strand and there was only him and no other hairdresser so i had to wait for him to be done with ying den it was my turn! He also cause me pain by keep pulling my hair.. e worse thing is it costs me $40 for the horrible hair cut and service... I just made it on time for my MI III... no time for dinner...

I hate it when a hair stylist messes up my hair... call me vain but my hair is very impt to me... I' not saying i look fantastic with my hair but without it i really look like shit lo... Such a small thing can actually affect me so much..

Its how funny that when ur in a foul mood everything bad starts happening to u as well.. took a damn long time this morning to style my hair cos it is so badly cut... of cos i left my hse late and i tried to walk faster and i ended up with blisters on my 4 little toes and i missed my bus as well... waited freaking long for e next bus... called dear and complained to him and sorry for venting it out on u dear but when i am in such a mood, everything i hear would irritate me as well... thanx for enduring my unreasonableness...

Thats not e end.. e seat i sat on e bus had water dripping from the ceiling! i couldnt change seat as it was e only empty seat left and maybe there was 1 or 2 at e back but i would be surrounded by ah nehs den.. no choice let e water drip on my hair which i spent so long to blow dry.. small things really get to me when i am so irritated... and i really didn't wan to spoil dear's mood... sorry...

Toes very pain now... later still must go expo so far... my feet very pain and Josh wants to go Living room for free flow of Hoe Garden tonite... hope my feet can take it...