Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A BiG BaNg!!

Today morning, at 530am my whole family was awaken by a loud bang.. me, my sis, dad and mom literallly jumped out of bed as we tot my ah gong fell down... but heng it wasn't haha... however something else did fall down.. a piece of my roof fell off! it was a damn big piece man scared e hell out of us..

e roof above me and sis, where we were sleeping was threatening to fall off as well.. e crack was very deep and long... if it were to fall while i am sleeping i would have died an unknowing peaceful death in my sleep and not knowing what killed me. CHOY! heh tink dear wan to make me touchwood already heh.. dun worry i touch already k haha.. but come to tink of it, its really quite a scary thought.. Imagine waking up in heaven (dat is if i go there) and having unaccomploished nothing in my short 24 years of life... tink i better change a postition to sleep tonite... dun wan to leave everyone behind yet heh esp my dear heh..

Jus e other day me, dear, fu and josh were standing outside my hse wondering if i shld knock down my hse and rebuild cos its beyond repair.. and so soon something happened.. I got no more house to stay in! gonna be homeless or crushed in my sleep.. heh tink its not so bad la haha (i hope).. me and my drama queen tendencies heh...
If one day i nv give dear morning call or i suddenly stopped blogging u know where i am ya heh jus joking heh...