Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Naggy Me

I asked him to quit smoking... tink he is not happy with it... he tinks i am like her... she asked him to quit smoking too... i dun wan to be like her... but we all did it cos we love u... and its for ur own good not ours...i dun like to be so naggy as well... maybe i will stop nagging... dun wan to get on ur nerves...

I didn't mean anything bad when said u didn't have e will power to quit or to forget someone... but i always believed if i set my mind to do something i will get it done.. this is not being heartless and unfeeling... its deciding to do something good for myself... There is no point in holding on to something that had already left u far far behind... i would wan to catch up and even get ahead of it... not to prove to anyone anything but for myself to know i can be happy and self sufficient on my own...

No time for anymore cos its back to work heh... love u baby..