Wednesday, April 19, 2006

LaLaLaLa

Can u be happy by choice? I tink its possible... As cliche as it sounds why be unhappy when u can choose to live everyday with a smile?... maybe my tinking is still very naive but at least i am enjoying life as it is now...it doesn't mean i do not have downs in my life, in fact i have my fair share of woes...

Being happy does not mean escaping from all my troubles by not tinking about them but rather i try to tink of the bright side of things... dun tell me there are no bright side to things cos there will always be both sides of a coin... it jus depends on how u look at things... It may seem as if i am deceiving myself life is so short.. why brood on e unhappy stuff but rather i would wan to focus more on the things that make me happy...

I used to be a very pessimistic person.. esp in relationships... tink i have grown sick and tired of making myself unahppy and angry all e time and also spoiling other peoples' mood as well... it is contagious when u smile the world will smile with u but if u choose to be e other, e people around u will suffer with u... dun wanna be the grey cloud that covers the sky of others... i have chosen to be e sunshine now... Its actually not very difficult... when i make others happy, it gives me a great sense of satisfaction as well.

Its not about changing myself but looking at things from another perspective. There are 2 sides of a coin, 6 sides of a cube, countless sides of a circle... i tink u get e idea ya heh...