Saturday, April 29, 2006

EnTeRtAiNmEnT At WoRk On SaT!

Didn't have the feeling that i had yesterday for a very long time. Actually i dunno wat it is as well jus felt lousy and upset... i know i made dear feel bad as well cos my mood affects him too... I can't understand why i always get that feeling in e past and now its back... i guess when dear told me he cannot meet me already cos he was stuck somewhere in e heavy thunder storm...i know not his fault and i not angry oso la jus felt very sian cos nothing to do and nowhere to go and no frens to go out with... maybe cos i having my suntie oso so my mood super bad... Its how scary something so small can spoil my mood... disappointment can snowball into a damn foul mood la... makes me realise that i might be too dependent on dear already... not used to not having him ard... I cannot be like dat.. next time dear will be very busy with work and will always have no time... dun wan to depend too much on him also... '

Oh wells ... at work on a sat and damn sian dun feel like doin real work heh so i went to play the face recognition thing again on myheritage haha... quite fun heh.. kept me entertained for a while heh




Me Alyson Hannigan (think its e fat girl from date movie haha) and dear Ashton Kutcher

Sammi cheng! haha.. ying looks like some korean girl haha dunno who

hahahahah keli look like Maggie Cheung so chio haha...



Andy Lau??? why do i look like a guy? luckily a good looking one haha... see my sisters both so pretty!


hahahahha josh look like some indian woman.. and see! ying and ke li have fu qi xiang! they both got Maggie Cheung! i wish i look like Lucy Liu man haha...


my papa mama hahaha and dun ask me who are e 2 celebrities haha... i have no idea...


hahaha theresa look like some Korean man haha... he looks like a politician haha


Both oso so pretty haha... not fair!


haha i know dear will like this heh.. he looks like Jay Chou! haha.. dunno whose e guy Terence look like haha.. but look abit like my boss hahahaha

Okok no more time to play gonna knock off soon heh... see coming back to work on sat is a waste of time... i could be doing something else more constructive...