Tuesday, June 13, 2006

PeRfEcT MaN, HuSbAnD AnD FaThEr....

Last nite i was lying in bed and tinkimg about growing old... the thought of it scares me... i dun really wanna see pple grow old, weak and dependent on others... Seeing my ah gong growing weaker and weaker makes me very afraid... he used to be so strong and healthy, going wherever and doing anything he wanted... but now i have to bring him up to bed every night and sometimes even walk him to e toilet... i know he tinks he is burden to us... he tried going out on his own to e supermarket jus outside my hse and he had to take cab in... but i tink he feels better that way cos he wants to he useful again...

Ah gong used to be e handy man in e hse... anything that needs to be repaired or any school project that requires making something, ah gong will do it for us... He made a kalidescope for me, and i remembered him making a life sized goat made of wires and paper mache for da jie for her to display in e school during CNY... of cos it was e year of e goat la... He is also my sinseh... whenever me my sisters hurt ourselves he will always use his famous medicated oil to massage us...

Ah gong is the perfect man and husband.. he could cook, repair things, loves gardening, he drove till he was 70+ and most importantly he took care of ah ma so well until her last day... before ah ma fell really ill, ah gong used to drive her ard to buy stuff (oh ya ah gong used to drive me to school in JC), bring her to the doctor for checkups, go out to walk walk together... he would hold her hand so that she would not fall or be pushed ard...

Daddy brought out the suit which he wore when he got married...he cannot really fit into it anymore cos he is slightly bigger.. heh at e tummy area... he has also grown older e past few years... tink daddy is under alot of stress of having no proper job and having to carry the burden of maintaing the family... wish i earned more so i can give him more as well... he is also another perfect man and husband... and also the perfect father.. he can tolerate my mom and me and my sisters... drives my mom to work every morning... lends me his car even though i have done some damages to it already.. tolerates yun and her abuses.. and is always there to give da jie and me advise when we need it...
















Mummy daddy and their 3 lovely daughters heh

Is my man the perfect man, husband and dad? i dunno yet but i do hope he will still hold my hand when i am old, be there to keep me warm and be by my side during my last few secs on earth...