Wednesday, June 14, 2006

DiD I Do AnYtHiNg WrOng????

Sometimes i try to do some stuff for the good of others but i dunno why many times it backfires... I mean well but why do others always misunderstand me? why can't pple jus look at the other side of e coin?... i can't say for sure i do that as well but at least i will try when i reflect on it...

i know my method of showing that i care might not be e best but i dun mean things in a bad way... maybe u will not agree with me... diff pple have diff ways of displaying their affection..
i am sorry i upset u but i didn't mean any harm... I only want things to be well for u and not to add on to your burdens...U might not appreciate my efforts.. u might tink that i do not tell u things.. but at least give me a chance to defend myself... some things cannot be just taken at the surface...

i am not like other girls who would make a guy buy stuff for me and bring me to expensive places, eat good food, go ard in cabs.. i dun mind eating at hawker centres, take the public transport and jus spend e day at home doing nothing... i used to tink i was quite a good gf but now i really dunno.. maybe people will only appreciate someoneif they are not too good to them...