Wednesday, June 03, 2009

DeToX DaY 3

Its the 3rd day of my detox..
I had difficulty getting out of bed today.. was very very tired and had no energy...

i have grown to detest the taste of the drink. I only drank less than 1 litre yesterday.. today is worse.. up till now.. i have only drunk 250ml.. feel a little light headed..
tink i am not consuming enough of the drink.. but i hate it!.. so i took some fruits during lunch hehe... for once apple tastes damn good!.. tink after this i will learn to appreciate food more... will try not to waste food hehe..

i am sharing this detox package with my colleague and something great just happened...
THERE IS NO MORE SYRUP!!! hahahahaha... yay so that means i have to stop the detox today..

My accomplishments:

- 3 whole days without food

- Managed to resist temptations and sit on the same table as other people eat

- LS for 8 times in total...
not alot cos today i was booking air ticket to Langkawi and it went back in hehehe..
my air ticket damn cheap!!! only $12 a person.. Woohooo! going to Langkawi in Jan
hahaha must wait very long...


although i dun tink the detox did much for me but it was a good experience and i doubt i will be doing this ever again!..it really is damn painful and needs lots of will power!