Friday, November 07, 2008

LuCk??

I dunno why but i am always harping on my lack of luck..

According to Wikipedia: Luck is a chance happening, or that which happens beyond a person's control. Luck can be good or bad

So why do some people constantly get good luck and some the opposite? I have ok luck.. not fantastic but not miserably bad.. Sometimes i wonder who decides this? Lady luck? Why is luck a woman? Then its no wonder she practices favoritism! I guess i am not in her favorite list then..

Depending on luck is actually quite a dangerous thing.. what if u run out of it one day?
That's why i believe in working for what i want.. then i guess i will never strike Toto or 4D cos i dunno how u can work hard for that..
I used to think there is only so much luck a person can have in a lifetime.. a person can be very lucky but eventually it will run out if its not put into good use.. maybe i am just jealous of their luck..