Thursday, September 04, 2008

1 2 Or 3??

I am really quite bored with my life. I am still here and have not found my ideal job.. No calls and hence no hope at all.. i am depressed...
No i am not tinking of suicide, i just need to inject some excitement.. something for me to look forward to besides the weekend.. but since shaun works most weekends, there is nothing much to look forward to as well.. except for mj and of cos Sentosa.. heng i still have sy and munky to let me be a lightbulb ans hang out with them on weekends hehe.. ya i am a bloodly big lightbulb can.. cos no one ask me out..

Anyway back to something to look forward to.. I am going to Perth! yeah! Yes, it might be a boring place to many pple but i don't care i need a holiday! I will be going one day after sy and munky's wedding.. with them! haha.. of cos shaun is coming too or else i am really really damn buay pai seh la.. and this is not their honeymoon.. we are just going on a holiday together right after their wedding.. hmm.. sounds like their honeymoon but its not k.. We are going to rent a car and drive ard.. so exciting.. i really cannot wait..

Talking about their wedding, we jie meis need to decide on our dress design soon.. i was looking ard and shortlisted 3 designs.. The dress has a color theme of green and cream color..

No. 1

I got this from Victoria Secret.. i like this cos i can wear it for other occasions and its not very jie mei like.. prob can add on a sash to make it more jie mei looking...

No. 2
This is from a bridesmaid dress design website.. I like it cos its simple.. and without the hand thingy..

No. 3

This is so meeeeee lor.. and so jie mei like la

How? which one to choose??