Friday, May 18, 2007

HaPpY BiRtHdAy BrO!!!

Happy Birthday bro!!.. its been a long time since i called you that haha.. Just in case you do not know who u are.. its you, Jiawei!!..

Had dinner with Josh and Jw on wed .. dunno why suddenly everyone cannot make it.. we had California Pizza Kitchen.. tink we celebrated him birthday there a few years ago before.. time really flies man.. really missed the times we had in the past.. now we are all grown up and busy with our own lives.. I rem in the past when i was upset or bothered by some things, i would always talk to Jw about it.. I miss talking to him.. we are all so pre occupied with our own life..
tink my baby is sick of hearing my same old complaints.. thanks baby for listening though.. i will try to get over it.. Dun worry i have decided on a date and i will stick to it..
People change.. thats something i experience years ago and it is happening again..

I suddenly feel like such a failure after that night.. not sure why.. but prob cos everyone ard me is so successful and yet i am still stagnant here.. at least i still got my baby..