Monday, November 13, 2006

PaTiEnCe GoInG DoWn....

It was a hell of a week last week.. been so so busy.. and baby not ard.. my latest record staying back in the office was set last thurs at 9:30pm. I stayed back to do shit stuff like packing for my sat event, and no one bothered to help.. not even my boss.. she left office at very early at 2+ and did not come back already.. du lan ah.. nvm la anyway all my events i pack myself one no one offered to help anyway..

I was "chosen" to be in my company's family day commitee so i had to plan the games and all. went to sentosa twice last week, Wed and Fri to recce...had my last workshop for the year on sat. Watched Little Shop of Horrors on sat night.. not too bad but i would like it more if there were more of the Dim Sum Dollies... had dinner at Newton and they came over my hse play mj.. i lost to all of them.. TMD!.. damned irritated.. tink my patience is going down... thanks to my job

Anyway.. finally had to time to upload some of the photos for Batam..

Early morning in the cab...

at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.. quite nice leh.. look like airport heh.. ya la i sua ku nv go before ma

Yes smoking Kills.. and baby and Keli each bought 3 packs for $10.. damn cheap la

before we bosrd the boat...

A photo when we jus stepped onto Batam ground

the boys.. keli tip toeing.. trying to be taller than baby.. tsk..

the boys on the swing...

Pretending we are staying in the villa behind heh..
hmmm.. they are acting funny.. so matching heh

we are more normal heh.. Batam has got an ugly beach

Timer ------ SHOOT!

Ahhh.. Life...

lazing at the pool

eh.. ya the 4 of us...
Ying and Keli in the water..

dinner time!! we had to take a buggy to the restaurant! so fun haha...

huge spread for dinner!...

baby and his coconut...

Spies behind us!!.. on the boat back..

Thats e end of our weekend at Batam.. hmmm.. i wonder where next???