Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Am FaT...

Went to the gym in my condo with 2 of my colleagues yesterday.. i feel damn fat.. sitting down and eating and sitting and eating all day make my tummy flabby and my butt big.. Tink i got a line on my tummy cos it folds when i am sitting down.. yes it is dat bad.. and it doesn't help that dear bought me so much snacks and choco to put in the office in case i get hungry.. you are ruining my previously skinny body!!! Of cos i will eat it cos dear buy for me one ma... so ya thats why i am trying to go to the gym once a week.. not very successful though..

Only spent half an hr in the gym and we ate damn alot for dinner cos we were so hungry.. the 3 of us had 1 mee pattaya, 4 prata, 1 naan 1 mutton soup, and a milo dinosaur each!! think exercising makes us fat.. the amt we eat in is so much more than that we lost.. plan backfired